Induction Melting Crucibles
For the investment casting industry
- when casting blades and vanes for aerospace and land turbines using nickel based superalloys
- when casting medical implants using chromium based alloys
- when casting commercial products using steels
Materials include zirconia, alumina, magnesia, fused silica.
For the precious metal industry
- when melting gold alloys, dental alloys, platinum alloys
- when reclaiming precious metals
Materials include zirconia, zircon, silicon carbide, clay-graphite.
Special refractory shapes
To customer drawing for numerous molten metal applications.
Shapes include transfer ladles, tundishes, stopper rods, spouts.